Had unprotected sex, having frequent periods. Pregnant?

I idiotically had unprotected sex with a partner and he said he might not have pulled out in time. I had just ended my period about a week before this. It has been 17 days since the unprotected sex. And I just got my period a few days ago. Is it possible that I am pregnant? I didn t know if i could be or not BECAUSE I m having my period.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here it can be said that this may not be the pregnancy still to confirm this you need to wait couple of week and then you have to get done the test for pregnancy the test would clear your doubt but right now this may not be sign of pregnancy, take care and have nice day.