Had unprotected sex, having brown discharge during periods due, tummy soreness, excessive farting. Cause?

Hi, Okay I m not too sure whats going on, I had sex a few weeks ago which was unprotected. And soon after that aprox a 2 weeks later I started to get brown discharge and I was due today but I am still getting brown discharge now. I ve had a bit of sore tummy and I have been using the toilet heaps! And also had gas way more frequently. Please help:)!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
First you must ask your partner if have any symptoms, then both of you must be tested in laboratory ( samples of your discharge, urinalysis,etc, ) then will be clear next steps with treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. It appears that you had an extra marietal sex.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis confermation