Had unprotected sex, have spotting. Due for Depo shot, having symptoms of pregnancy. Am I pregnant?

Hi I was due for my depo shot feb 2 and didnt get it and havent used any other form of birth control . I havent gotten my period since I stopped. About a week after I was due for it my breasts became tender and my nipples also. I had a obgyn appt 2 weeks ago and asked my dr about it and she said it was due to not getting my shot. But they are still soooo sore. And start I ng today I had this discharge thats mainly clear but started with a pink tint to it now its turning brownish. But its not a lot its just when I wipe I dont urinate it out. I have had unprotected sex alot and I have been on the shot for about 3-4 years. Could I be pregnan? Is it imolantation bleeding I have been bloated a lot more recently but no other symotoms besides thise thanks so much
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013