Had unprotected sex, have irregular periods. What could be wrong with me?

Hello! So I Barely get my period it must have been like 8 months since last period,and then I finally got my period on the 22nd of may and then it stopes on the25 my husband and I really want to have a baby so we decided not to use protection... And then I got my period again the next day and still have it now .. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
You have a hormonal imbalance that is causing the irregular periods. PCOD needs to be ruled out after proper investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,