Had unprotected sex, have cramps, brown discharge, heavy bleeding, bloated, upset stomach. Negative HPT. Why?

Hi unprotected sex the day after my ovulation day April 1,2013 April 8 I started having cramps on April 12 I was having this light pink brownish discharge I thought my period was coming so use a tampon had to take out because it hurted so I used pad they never filled up the bleeding turn bright red so I thought my period was coming the flow never picked up this lasted for 5 days I thought this was an early period but my periods are always really heavy and this was light I have take 3 hpt all negative now I feel bloated tired loss of appetite & throw out the day I feel like I have an upset stomach
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013

Repeat the HPT 10 days after the due date. The symptoms you have seem to be due to pregnancy. Also the bleeding pattern you have could be due to implantation bleeding.