Had unprotected sex, have blood on penis, vomiting, diarrhea. Stomach virus?

Hii dr samuel, i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and just so happens she just got off her period. So during intercourse i got a lilttle bit of blood on my penis and genitals, afterwards i took a shower and cleaned myself thoroughly. I went to sleep and 2 hours later i woke up sweating, i ended up throwing up and having diarrhea , can this be do to the blood? OR did i just have a stomach virus? I feel kinda better now im just concerned about this. Also it got to the point where my body was trying to throw up but no fluid was coming out, please need your advice thank you...
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer