Had unprotected sex, have a light cramping with slight spotting. Is it implantation bleeding?

I had unprotected sex a few days ago and was due to start my period yesterday. I am very regular within a couple days and normally i have some pretty good cramps a day or two before i start. I started today and never had more than very light crampiness beforehand. When i started it was light pink and thats never happened before. Is it possible that I m pregnant and it is implantation bleeding? i am feeling crampy right now but not bad.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013