Had unprotected sex, had heavy bleeding, hymen broke. Taken pills. What is going on?

Hi I am rina,I am 20 years old.My height is 5 feets and 2 inches .. I dont have any medical problem in my history.I had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago .. but because of unprotected sex i used pills .. but last night again we had sex and after that i felt pain in stomach just like in periods .. I went to washroom and checked,there was a heavy bleeding just like in periods.but my last preriod was just 2 and a half weeks ago,means 3 dayz before i used that pills !! Now m confused that why I am having this bleeding,because of hymen breakage or due to that pills .. Is there something wrong ?? how long will this bleeding go on .. ??? and wil my periods will be regular ??
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013