Had unprotected sex, had brownish discharge, due for periods. Am I pregnant?

I had unprotected sex November 26 and November 30th. My last period was on November 19. Right after I had sex on November 30 I had thick white discharge until about December 8. On December 12 I began having brown blood come from my vagina and it wasn t much at all. It would mostly only appear whenever I would wipe and accationally on my underwear. Today is December 15 and the brown stuff has pretty much stopped. I should begin my period tomorrow I believe. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer