Had unprotected sex, got short term period, bleeded when having sex. Have oval shaped stomach in lower abdomen. Suggestion?

hi, i know you cant tell me for certain but i would like your opinion. Me and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years had un-protected sex about 7 or 8 weeks ago, my period came 5 days early which is un common for me. It was very light and only lased 3 days which is also very strange for me as i usually have it for 5-7 days. We were having sex about a week after and my boyfriend noticed i was bleeding quite abit, this has never happened! Now 7 or 8 weeks later i have an oval shaped stomach , mainly in my lower abdomin. Could you tell me what you think? I may just be over thinking things.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013