Had unprotected sex, got flu, HIV tests negative. Window period?

Hello i had unprotected sex back in jan-april 2012 with a women who was having unprotected sex with her ex boy friend as well, i got a flu around that time but only for 24 hours, once i found out she was still having sex with her ex BF unprotected i cut it off with her, but soon looking on the internet i found myself saying i have all the symptoms, mostly feeling my mind was playing tricks on me, i ended up getting 2 HIV test in late sept 2012 from 2 seperate places, both came out Negative is it possible that they may be a mistake, and i could still have HIV?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013