Had unprotected sex, getting frequent urination, missing periods. What are the risks?

hi.. i had unprotected sex on 14th april 2012...and i am scared that i might be pregnant although he didn t ejaculate into me...i had sex for the first time and it didnot bleed ...i can t control my water discharge ...and after peeing once i feel like going to the loo again and again...and wet my garments too..i am periods were supposed to be on 6th may..haven t yet had them...although i do have irregular periods sometimes..please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012