Had unprotected sex, getting cramps but no periods. Pregnant?

I don't keep very good track of my period at all, I get cramps and in a few days I get it, no problem. I have unprotected sex with my husband all the time. I have had horrible cramps for about a week now, but no bleeding. usually cramps only last 4-5 days, I am now at 6 days. is it possible that I am pregnant? I have no signs of any other reason to think I could be. im not sure when I am due to get it, I know it is within the next couple of days.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Mar 2016
hello,

Regular unprotected sex has greater chance of being pregnant. As you missed your period, you must undergo one home pregnancy test to exclude pregnancy.

Other possibility is PMS. Following negative test, you can wait one week to get period. In the mean time, you would take balanced diet, drink plenty water, keep bowel habit regular and take anti-spasmodic medication (like drotaverine).

Good luck. Practice safe sex.