Had unprotected sex, frequent urinating, hearing heartbeats in ears, delayed periods. Opinions ?

Hey I had sex 3 weeks ago unprotected I have been having trouble gettin to the bathroom on time as because I am having to pee alot, I feel sick to my stomache, and there are times where I hear my heartbeat in my ears and it seems irregular.. I know the deal about waiting to miss a period but I am irregular and rhink.i have psoc so.could you give me your opinion. Thanks AAAA Age 21
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
As you describe you should be pregnant therefore you should take a pregnancy test to confirm your doubts and if it is negative you should do an urine analysis.