Had unprotected sex, forgotten to take pill. Pink discharge. Should I be concerned?

I had unprotected sex Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, all early in the morning and a few times in the afternoon. Saturday and Sunday I didn t take my pill in the morning like usual.. My boyfriend ejaculated inside of me both days. But Saturday, I took it immediately after because I remembered and freaked out. Sunday, however, I didn t remember until an hour later and to top it off, when I poked the pill out, some of it fell off. I had missed two pills before but that was last month, and I missed my pill this month but took two the next day.. Starting yesterday evening, I started to.. Discharge . And today I ve noticed on my panties that there was a LIGHT LIGHT Pink discharge and it wasn t a real THICK discharge. Do I need to have any concerns?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012