Had unprotected sex, few white/pink painless spots on penis seen. Should I go for HIV test ?

Hi, I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine 1 yr back. I dont remember if I have had any symptoms, however I have has a bronchitis problem since many years, and this year too it resurfaced. My friends has got her hiv ag/av combo test done and her s/co value is 0.13( non-reactive). The only change I have observed is that my penis has a few white/pink painless spots while it is not erect. when it is erect nothing is visible. Do i need to get a hiv test done?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012