Had unprotected sex few months ago. Digestion problems , difficulty in concentrating. Taking homeopathy treatment. Doctor referral required.

Hi my name is ABC. I am 25 Years old female. Dear Sir/Mam, I did a unsecured sex with my Boy Friend in the month of Nov 11. It is almost 7.5 month. As of now I am having digest problem and because of this problem I am not able to concentrate on my responsibilities. I have already met Homophatic doctor for the same but not satisfied with them. I would request you if you can help me out and do let me know the positive sign for pregnancy. Also kindly suggest me the Doctor(in Gurgaon, India) to resolve this problem..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012