Had unprotected sex, felt irritated to pee, clear discharge, pain,. What do i do?

My husband was away he came home we had unprotected sex which i had already noticed previously i had clear discharge no smell jus clear . Aftr sex it felt irritated to pee , it went away . The nxt evening i had a big glop of clear discharge hanging from my lips. Had sex , accompanied by alil blood when i wiped. Figured i had gotten my period early and by next day i confirmed i was on my period. Continued havin sex while on my period , once period finished i noticed a pain deep inside aftr i was thru peeing . No burning no nothin jus that pain at the very end that comes from deep within . Drank cranberry juice & clear fluids it went away, had sex yesterday rite aftr sex i had blood when i wipe aftr i pee. Today i had bright red stringy when i wiped after peeing and still feel that pain at the very end . I hav no foul smell no irritation or burning . Plzz help . I am 32 yrs old
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013