Had unprotected sex, feels bloated, abdominal cramps, gastric, diarrhoea, trouble in sleeping, headache. Pregnant?

Hi, i had unprotected sex on april 26 last month and another time early that month but i cant remember when. I had my last bleeding from may 3 to may 7. I have been very bloated and have been having mild cramps in my abdomen , but not like period cramps and not horrible. They are just uncomfortable. I am under 20 so i know the younger the higher chance of pregnancy. I have been queezy for the past week and a half and have been having bad gas and diarrhea for the past couple days. My breast hurt and look like they are getting bigger and i have blue veins showing on and around my areolas which isnt normal for me. I am having mild head aches on and off and have been very tired lately and am having trouble sleeping. I was just wondering if it is likely i could be pregnant. I havent yet taken a test and didnt want to if you say it isnt likely unless these symptoms presist.
Asked On : Wed, 30 May 2012