Had unprotected sex, feeling warm and feverish, migraine, no breast tenderness

I m a healthy hIspanIc 48yr old, TTC. , mother of a 17 yr old, with regular periods every 26 days, had unprotected sex with husband (on day 12 of cycle and may possibly have ovulated then.. felt twinge in both ovaries on day 10 and 11(sept 10/11).. last menstrual cycle began August 31light/September 1 heavy. I have been feeling warm... feverish sinice the 14th and today is the 22nd.... migraines on the 15th and the 20th. My normal BBT has been 95.3 pre ovulation and 97.5 post ovulation in past charts.. this morning it was 36.5C (97.7F?)... next period due the 26th. Wednesday...Ive no breast tenderness
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012