Had unprotected sex, fear of contacting STDs. What is the accuracy of HIV test?

I had unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago with someone who told me they were clean. But I have recently found out they have slept around and possibly injected drugs also. I am female and have already been tested for STDs and I have booked an appointment for a HIV duo test. I wanted to know the accuracy of this test i.e. if it shows negative what are the chances it s a false result etc? Also would I need to get re-tested in 2 months?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012