Had unprotected sex, experiencing fever, rashes, fatigue, red bumps on tongue. History of Bulimia. Is it an STD?

I had unprotected sex while drunk with someone I knew for quite awhile. 2 months later I had a white tongue and red bumps on the sides that lasted a couple weeks. I also formed an itchy rash on my legs that only lasted a day. When the flu was going on around here I was really sick for 4 days and I couldn t get out of bed. I suffered from nauzia, head ache, fever, fatigue , I couldn t eat and I had a really bad cough. I went to the doctors and they diagnosed me with a cough they gave me antibiotics but I didn t finish them and my cough came back and has lasted for almost 3 months. I also have had green flem that sometimes had brown dots in it. Keep in mind that I m a smoker and I had suffered from bulimia until a month ago. Could I have an STD?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013