Had unprotected sex, experienced delayed periods, started with spotting, then heavy, dark brown discharge. What is it?

Hi my name is Darlene im 18 I had unrotected sex with my bf twice and he cummed inside me those two times my period was supose to come on the 11 but it came on the 16 then it did came I was just spoting at first and then the next day I bleed heavy then I checked yesterday if I was bleeding but nothing I was clear then today I wipe and there is like dark brown discharge can you please answer what is happening to me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013