Had unprotected sex, empty stomach feeling, pain, nausea. Pregnancy or stomach problem?

i have had bad tummy problems and i was prescribed omeprazole but i stopped taking it after about 2 weeks because i had an allergic reaction . my tummy aches passed and i felt fine but the weekend just gone i drunk a lot of alcohol and i didnt eat from friday - sunday and when i did eat my throat had swollen up. so i havent been eating properly and on the saturday i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, we used a condom and everything was fine but i am having an empty stomach feeling, slight pain and i feel a little bit sick and he thinks i might be pregnant but i think it is just my stomach problems.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012