Had unprotected sex, ejaculating inside anus. Have sore nipples with pain. Chances of precum ejaculation?

Hi, my name is Ivana, i had abortion 6 weeks ago and had sex with my partner last week. We did have an intercourse for a while but than we had annal sex and he ejaculated innside my annus. The following day after sex i start having sore nipples and they still heart . And i have to add that i was ovulating at the time. I am just wondering what are the chances with precum ejaculation combined with mu situation and symptoms. THanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013