Had unprotected sex, ejaculated out, was having birth control, feeling sore breast, cramping, fatigue, back pain. Am I pregnant?

Hello, My name is Page and I'm 17 years old. I have had sex with my boyfriend on the 21st and 24 of March. My period came on the 17th and ended the 20th. I was on birth control until it caused me too much depression to where I had suicidal thoughts so I stopped before I had sex. On the 17th I had protected sex and the second time we had protected sex, until the end for about a few seconds then he pulled out, (didnt ejaculate inside) and did on my stomach. I then took a shower and washed it off. Just in case, I took Plan B 28 hours after sex and ever since then I have had sore breasts/nipples, cramping, fatigue, back pain (but that could be from my scoliosis/kyphosis), and bloating. I'm starting to freak myself out but I have a feeling im not pregnant, but it's always in the back of my mind. My period SHOULD be here next week but I dont know. I talked about it with my mom and she said it might just be my body freaking out on hormones from being on birth control and then not, and plus taking Plan B I could be all messed up. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013