Had unprotected sex, ejaculated inside, took postinor. Periods delayed. Pregnant or prostinor effect?

hi stephen, i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a couple of months bt he doesnt pour inside me, he does the withdrawal method. 6 days ago, we had unprotected sex and he poured inside me 3 times dt same day, the next day, i took postinor 2 which is about four days ago now. and now am two days late on my period. could i be pregnant or could it be an effect of the postinor 2? thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Mar 2016
Taking postinor 2 on next day is quite good thinking following unprotected sex with ejaculation inside.
It is highly effective (more than 99%) in preventing unwanted pregnancy. An other thing, you have sex on safe period as per your history. So chance of being pregnant is almost nil.

Period may be delayed due to effect of postinor 2 associated with hormonal imbalance. Therefore, I suggest to wait at least 7 days. If period does not come out, you do a urine test for hcg to confirm/ exclude pregnancy.

Avoid stress, take healthy diet with iron supplements, do light exercise, maintain personal hygiene and need proper sleeping.

Be well & take care.