Had unprotected sex, ejaculated inside, bled little. Pregnant?

Hello me and my boyfriend had sex the other day which was the 8th I was due for my period on the 6th or 7th I bled a little on our sheets because it was a little rough and I just figured he brought on my period but later that day nothing came more and now it's two days later and still no more bleeding is there a possibility that it was too rough? Or my period is delayed ? Or am I pregnant? We had unprotected sex about 2 and half weeks prior to this too and he ejaculated in me ... Just curious to know what next step to take
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013