Had unprotected sex during periods, bleeding stopped early. Had taken pill before, abortion. Pregnant?

i had unprotected sex on 1st of April 2013 thrice throughout the day and i started my periods on 31st March 2013. Suprisingly my periods stopped on the 2nd of April. usually it is on for 3 to 4 days . heavy bleeding for the first 2 days. my period cycle is 30 days exactly, do u think i may get pregnant as many told me that pregnancy is not possible during periods. 2wks prior to having sex i had taken emergency pill post unprotected sex. i want to know when can i do a pregnancy test as i am very anxious and i already had one abortion in november. i donot intend to carry on with this pregnancy as well. also, when does the first symptoms of pregnancy kick in ? is it too early now to feel any symptom ?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013