Had unprotected sex during periods. Feels bloated. Is there a possible chance of pregnancy?

I ve started my cycle on April first and had unprotected sex on the forth, and my cycle ended the next day. my boyfriend did say that he came inside me but I was not concerned because I have an app that says that im fertile during the 14-20, and as for ovulation . Im ovulating today, the 19. I ve been gassy lately, my stomach looks kind of bloated and its only been two weeks after intercourse and i am worried. Is there a possible chance of pregnancy? How long would it take to know if I am pregnant? And is there any pills that I can take after two weeks of intercourse to prevent pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012