Had unprotected sex during ovulation according calender, morning after pill. Pregnancy chances?

hiya well I had the morning after pill a couple of weeks ago and it made me start my period early, I have a calendar where I mark the start end day of my period and it tells me when I should ovulate etc, this calendar had been very reliable and on time previous to the morning after pill. I had sex on my ovulation day and 2 days after and I was just wondering if it is likely I will become pregnant from this or will the calendar not be right because of the morning after pill (could it of messed up my cycle?) It was the ella one morning after pill (5 day one)
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013