Had unprotected sex during ovulation. Have cramping, back pain, white discharge. Normal?

I had unprotected sex 2-3 days ago and my boyfriend ejaculated in me and my calendar says I was on my 4th day of ovulating. Since then I've been having cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back, as well as white discharge (no odor), this never happens when I ovulate, usually I have no symptoms during that time. Is there a reason all of this is happening now? Is it normal? It didn't happen like this with my first child so I don't want to just assume pregnancy right away! Help?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Sep 2013