Had unprotected sex during ovulation. Had light pink discharge when wiped. Reason?

Sooo had sex w/ my bf last friday unprotected not on birth control He did not pull out. And not due for my period till like the week of the 25. And i did the math i ovulated around last friday-tuesday in that area..... and had sex a couple more times through Monday unprotected. and sat i wiped and there was a little stringy pink discharge . very light pink.and then yesterday when i went to the bathroom... i was spotted a light pink non stringy.... Soooo what the hell is going on
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
If you are taking your birth control pill regularly then chances of pregnancy are not there. The mild pinkish discharge may be related to a vigorous sex activity. This is not worrisome if it has happened only once.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,