Had unprotected sex, during ovulation. Are the risks high for pregnancy?

hi, me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse on the 27th, and the first day of my period that month was on the 13th. we are worried that he did not backed out on time, also we do not use any kind of protection. does the penis have to be all the way in , in order to get a woman pregnant? are the risks high for pregnancy and if so when will the implantation take place? does the symptoms occur early ?? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
Even minor amount or seminal fluid is enough for pregnancy, as it may contain active sperms.
Also, around the time of ovulation, the chances of preganncy are definitely high.
IMplantation generally occurs within two weeks of conception.
The symptoms of early pregnancy are many, however they are not reliable for diagnosing pregnancy.
If you have always had regular periods, then the best way for you is to perform a home urine pregnancy test, as soon as you miss your period.
Also, be particular about using a permanent reliable contraceptive in future.