Had unprotected sex, due for periods. Taken an after pill. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex with my boyfriend about 5 days ago and my period is due on the 21st of this month. First I gave him head then he came and he wiped it off but before he put a condom on he put it inside for about 3 or 4 strokes.. I took the Next choice one dose pill about 8 hours after this happened.. But i think i was ovulating during this.. and I still have not gotten any spotting or bleeding from taking the pill. Is there any way I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012