Had unprotected sex, doing HCG diet, had implanon removed. Chance of pregnancy?

I would like to now if i could be pragnat. I had a implanon for three year but 2 weeks ago my doctor removed it and He put in a new one, but 2 day before they removed the inplanon i had unprotected sex and i have been doing the hcg diet for 4weeks already. I was wondering if theres a chance i can be pragnant. I havent had sex after that but somethingcatch my eye its been exactly 17 days i had unprotected sex and i had some light spotting a day ago but it went away. Can that mean somethig really i dont want to be pragnant thats why i got a new implanon .
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012