Had unprotected sex, dizzy, nausea, headache, brownish pink discharge. Am I pregnant?

I m 21 year old. My height is 5 2 ans weight 102pd. My boyfriend and I has unprotected sex last month. We been together in one year and two months. I feeling inside of me. And later i m feeling dizzy, nausea , headache , breasts tender and throw up( gagging in the bathroom) and went to bathroom a lot.( pee) . In July 28ish, I feel pop inside of me while i bend. In Aug. 3 starting period( can t explaining. it kind of like brown pinkish. not so sure) I think I m pregnant or not. While period, I feel gagging and dizzy. Does that mean I m pregnant..???? Please I really need help. This is will be my first time.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012