Had unprotected sex, developed rashes and swollen glands. Took antibiotics. Are the symptoms due to HIV?

I had unprotected sex about 3 and half months ago, it was with a girl I loosely know and I would not consider her to be a HIV risk. At the time of sleeping with her I already had a rash on my back. . It was light patches of skin (as my skin is darker than white). It was not raised and did not itch at all. A week after sleeping with the girl, this spread to my neck . At this point I also had a headache and slightly swollen neck glands. I went to the doctors who looked at the rash and took some blood tests. They said everything looked ok and gave me some cream for the rash .The headache and neck glands went away after 5 days or so but over 10 weeks later the rash is still present. At the time of going to the Doctors I did not mention anything about HIV but since I have browsed my symptoms on the internet it always seems to crop up. Could this be what has caused the rash? The rash is now starting to fade but is still visible. I am also getting muscle aches or I think I am. How painful would these be and do people think I need to be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012