Had unprotected sex, cramp between bellybutton and pelvic bone, milky discharge, brown spot, on birth control. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on the 13 and ovulated on the 15. A week after I had mild cramping between my bellybutton and pelvic bone, an between both hips. I ve found a clear discharge with a milky look to it twice, and Ive been having these cramps ever since. I had a very small amount of brown spottage. I am 14 and on the implanon . I have been for a year now. What s my chances of being pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012