Had unprotected sex, consumed i-pills. Get periods twice a month. Period missed. Possible reason?

I have a bf and we always have unprotected sex . I have consumed a lot of ipills in the past . For 4 to 5 months i used to get my periods twice ie from june to october last year . And in november i got it jus once . And den again in dec and jan i did not get my periods and i got my last period on 2 feb dis year . I stil hvnt got my periods this month . And m very scared . What is the reason . Whenever we have sex he nvr leaves it inside me . I am very scared to go to a gynac . M 22 yrs old . Please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013