Had unprotected sex, consumed i pill, sexually active. How much period delay is normal? Pregnancy chances?

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 1st Nov. She consumed an ipill on 2nd Nov.. She later on experienced Bleeding from 7th Nov to 10 th Nov. We were sexually active after that. We had protected sex thrice and unprotected once on 14th Nov but I did not ejaculate inside her. Her cycle is of 30 days and she experienced her last periods from 19th Oct to 25th Oct. When should we expect her next periods ? How much delay in periods is normal ? Will she get pregnant in any case ? Her age is 18 years and 4 months. Height 155 cms and weight 38 kgs
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer