Had unprotected sex, constipation, no sex drive, testicular discomfort, abdominal pain. What can I do?

I am 21 years old. I had unprotected sex with a woman who I thought was clean. It has been a year since then, and have gotten tested twice for the basic stds. Nothing. I have had symptoms for the entire year and have felt like there is something wrong for the entire year. My current state is constipation , it is very dry and it is very difficult. I also have absolutely no sex drive, my testicles are almost always in some kind of discomfort or pain, and I have abdominal pain as well. My erections are not as strong and in general it does not feel the same as it used to. I believe I have HSV-1 on my genitals as I received oral sex from the same woman who had a cold sore . No outbreaks of that ever. What can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer