Had unprotected sex, clots during periods, having stinging cramps, lotioney discharge, sore breasts and vertigo. Pregnant?

I m 17. I had unprotected sex for the first time about a month ago for about 2 minutes. My period came on time and it was very clotted and lasted for 5-6 days like normal so I m sure it wasn t implantation bleeding. Since I had sex i ve been stressing about everything about my body. I ve had cramps my entire cycle on and off, mostly alternating between ovaries. My period is due in about 5-6 days. I usually pms during this time. I ve having sharp stinging cramps, lotioney discharge, sore-ish breasts and some cases of vertigo . Is this just pms enhanced by stress or could i be pregnant. ( I took a HPT 2 days after my period, 16 days after sex and it came back negative btw.)
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012