Had unprotected sex, but ejaculated outside the vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello. 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend were kissing. We didn t have sex but he did ejaculate on my belly. - washed it off with cold water right after and then I rinsed my hand . Then I washed my own private parts. -m scared that if there was any sperm left on my hand I could get pregnant. - am 4 months postpartum now. -n the last week I have had a lot of clear discharge and my boobs feel a little fuller, although that might just be because I have been eating more and probably have more milk. Based on the situation described and my symptoms, could I be pregnant? And how come there is so much discharge?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear adapopoviciu, Dont worry no chance of getting pregnant if you didn't had penetrative sex without protection OK. as you are involved with boy friend and thoughts come regularly may give you vaginal lubrication in the form of clear fluid discharge the more you are excited the more fluid comes . as you told postpartum hence your breasts are producing milk hence fullness.

hello adap,
do not worry there is no chance of pregnancy in your case .After you've given birth you will bleed vaginally, whether you had a vaginal birth or a cesarean section. This is the site of your placenta healing and is known as lochia. This bleeding will last 6-8 weeks after you have had a baby and is not considered a return to your normal menstrual cycle.