Had unprotected sex but didn't have intercourse. Is there chances for pregnancy?

sir,it will be grate if you give me solution.
me and my girl friend were come in close.kisses each other licks each other but i did not entre my penis in to her vagina .when she licks my penis my kum is about to come.but i did not fell it into her mouth.
sir
the main thing is when i fell my kum to the out side after that her vagina and my penis where touch but the sware by god i did not push my penis.
is she pregnent??????? it would be kind to me if you give the answer.
thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Mar 2016

In above type of sexual activity, chance of being pregnant is quite rare. Pregnancy depends on proper timing of ovulation & unprotected sexual intercourse with ejaculation.

Here, she needs to wait for next coming period. If it is delayed more than 7 days, she needs to undergo one home pregnancy test to be sure. Following report, consult with gynecologist. Good luck.