Had unprotected sex, burning sensation, pain after urinating, cloudy dark yellow urine. Cure?

lately I ve been sexually active and have had sex with out a condom on but I m pretty sure my partner has pulled out soon enough. I haven t had any pregnancy symptoms but I ve had urination pain. it s like a pain that come after I pee, the urine will either look cloudy or very very yellow, I m also having a sort of burning pain after I pee for a bit. I ve been drinking alot of water but I don t know what else to do
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013