Had unprotected sex, burning in clitoris, faint colored discharge, fever, body pain, throat infection

Hi. I am 18 years of age. Had unprotected intercourse 2 weeks ago from today. The day afterwards I was experiencing uncomfortable sensations in my private part but they disappeared so I thought nothing of it. During my period about a week ago my clitoris and hood began to burn , it hurt when I wiped in the restroom especially, and gradually got worse, it was a big struggle to spread my legs. It felt itchy but I couldn t itch because of the burning or feeling of cuts I was getting down there. I know this was nothing to do with lack of hygiene because I take extra care in knowing I am clean down there! A couple of days ago (straight after I had finished my period) I began getting watery, very faintly colored discharge , and a large amount of it! I have to wear liners or pads for the discharge alone. I know for sure it is not urine . My clitoris is still sore and as I was curious as to what was going on down there I looked at it in the mirror and it seemed to be red and much more droopy then usual. Was harder then usual to get to my clitoris. I don t know if this has anything to do with it but during the same time I got this type of discharge I developed sleepless nights, a mild fever , body aches and a throat infection. Still have all these symptoms, I know it s long but PLEASE help! :-(
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012