Had unprotected sex, brown spotting, sore breasts, cramps, had a negative PT result. What is going on?

Okay so I start my period on March 25th had unprotected sex and he cam in me on the 29th, my period ended immediately and I'm fairly certain i ovulate right after my period also on April 6th I think a little slipped by. April 9th I had some light brown spotting in the am and my first thought was OMG im prego so april 10th (today) i took the clear blue digital early response test and it came back negative. Its 2 weeks til my period but since my ovulation is off i thought what the heck? i'll test. also that morning I had light but noticeable and consistent period like cramps. I've been more tired than usual and sometimes my boobs feel a little tingly and sore. I'm a little concerned that the spotting may have just been from rougher sex than usual, but thats never happened before. So what's up doc? :)do you think im testing to early or I'm just not prego?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

To allay your concerns and to give you some medical education, you would not ovulate immediately after you stop menstruating. For your information, ovulation happens approximately 14 +/- 2/3 days before your next scheduled menstrual cycle. I also think that the spotting is related to your having some gynecological problem. Please visit with a gynecologist to make sure there is nothing wrong. I am glad that you are thinking in the right direction. Your soreness may be related to your relative frequency of sexual encounters, however it might be best to consult with your gynecologist. I hope this helped.

Take care and have a lovely day!