Had unprotected sex, brown discharge, no period. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I am mother of 2.5yrs old daughter.I had unprotected sex on sep 8th 2012 and i took ipill within 48hrs and my periods got pre-poned and came on 20th Sep 2021. I had one more ipill on 29th sep 2012 and on 7th oct 2012 had unprotected sex and nothing happened. the following week i had brown discharge for 3-4days very less.I am supposed to get my periods on 20th oct 2012 but i am 16days delay till now...and i didnt get my periods yet. I had home pregnancy test for after 7days i missed my periods and on 10th day and 16th day .. i.,e today and all my results cames out to be NEGATIVE. Are they chances of me getting preg?? or my periods got delayed bcoz of ipill??? I m all worried..can you plz help me out??
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012