Had unprotected sex, bleeding heavily, brown discharge. What it could be?

Hi on the 4th March I had stopped Levlen ED on the 7th march I started to bleed until the 10th. The weeks after my partner and I have had intercourse but using no protection at the start until he thinks he is going to ejaculate then when you use condoms. Then on the 3rd april I started to bleed again heavily until 6th late evening. On the 10th it felt like I had wet myself so I went to bathroom and my underwear was full of bright red blood. But it didn't last for long... On the 11th i have brown discharge when I wipe. I was wondering what this is suppose to mean?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013